Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Art of Pizza, Tastefully Done!

Ahhh!! The smell of fresh pizza bread permeates the restaurant now! What a glorious scent! And the sound of laughter and chatter fills the air! How delightful!

It has been at least four weeks now since we opened our doors for our soft opening. Thank you Vancouver for making our comeback such a success! It has been such a blessing to see all of you!

Many of you have been waiting so patiently and I thank you - you gave us time to get our staff trained and, although it will take a few more weeks to get up to speed, I believe that they are doing their best to keep up with the pace!

Come on in and see us! We still have the same menu except we have added 3 new salads - my favorite of which is the Renaissance - romaine lettuce, red onions, cranberries, apple wedges, bleu cheese crumbles served with either honey mustard dressing or raspberry walnut vinaigrette.

When you come in, look UP - there are new tiles in now thanks to Leith and Sherry, and Mr. Ford's art class! I'm so grateful to them because the loss of my ceiling tiles was very devastating to me! Thank you!

See you soon!!! Karen and the VPC Team

No comments: